• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Missing subtitles in Rush

New Here ,
Jun 02, 2020 Jun 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! Anyone who knows how I may get subtitles in Rush? I have different templates for titles, but no function so I can add subtitles to text what the person interviewed says...

TOPICS
Error or problem , Feature request , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can use one of the title templates (ideally a lower-third) to add captions to your video.

Technically Rush does not include a traditional subtitler, but if you just need translations of your dialog to appear you can add them manually as needed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Desktop screen of my app turns black on adding the text from templates..My OS is windows10..however on my Mobile-One+ it shows..but it is difficult to edit.

Please reply soon how to rectify it,as i did not find any solution on web also.. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 03, 2020 Jun 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Mins, is your topic related to the original poster's question about subtitles? If not, please start a new thread. It is very difficult to carry on two conversations in the same thread. Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines