Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Mobile rush's noise problem

New Here ,
Apr 12, 2019 Apr 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

IMG_2607.PNG

After editing, this noise occurs for about 1 ~ 2 seconds.

2 ~ 4 noise is always present in the video.

This is not a desolve effect.

With mobile rush, I only cut and paste videos.

I hope the problem improves.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Which device and the version of Rush are you using?

Is the footage captured from the device's camera? If yes, would you mind providing more details about the footage?

We would love to have some more details here so that we can help you better.

Thanks,

Rameez

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 15, 2019 Apr 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. I use iphone X, and Rush app version is 1.0.3

The video was shot with the iPhone X's basic camera. There were no other things, no sync. And I took a screenshot with my cell phone

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 15, 2019 Apr 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you have any other Adobe apps with your plan? Audition for example will clean up the audio. I shoot with the X as well and have to clean up the background noise (hiss) on audio most of the time. If you don't have audition and you don't want to buy a mic for the phone, you can download an app to clean it up. Try searching on Denoise or Video Soap. Wondershare has a free app too.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 23, 2019 Apr 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I wonder if the variable frame rate of the video is causing it to glitch. If you run your footage through this transcoder, then import it, does the noise go away?

https://handbrake.fr/

Caroline

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which plan do you have? If you have Audition you may be able to reduce/eliminate the hiss.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 30, 2019 Dec 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I've been having the same issue on my iPhone 8 Plus. I really want to love Adobe Rush mobile, but find it hard to when this noise issue impacts EVERY video I edit on my phone. I like Rush because it speeds up my editing process, but it's so frustrating to export less than quality edits when these noise clips plague my content. Can you please get to the bottom of this and resolve the issue. Thank you. 

adobe rush noise.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines