Highlighted

.mogrt file not installing Adobe Rush

Community Beginner ,
Jan 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just purchased a motion graphic template in Adobe stock that was authored/used with Premiere Pro:

https://stock.adobe.com/templates/subscribe-social-media-overlay/191700064

Every time I attempt to install it via Adobe Rush. Nothing happens and the install does not take place.

Can someone offer some help & insight on this?

Thank you for being with us. We discussed this with our Engineering team. This MOGRT file is not compatible with Premiere Rush as it is written Use With Premiere Pro. 

TOPICS
Creative Cloud, Installation, Libraries, New user

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

.mogrt file not installing Adobe Rush

Community Beginner ,
Jan 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just purchased a motion graphic template in Adobe stock that was authored/used with Premiere Pro:

https://stock.adobe.com/templates/subscribe-social-media-overlay/191700064

Every time I attempt to install it via Adobe Rush. Nothing happens and the install does not take place.

Can someone offer some help & insight on this?

Thank you for being with us. We discussed this with our Engineering team. This MOGRT file is not compatible with Premiere Rush as it is written Use With Premiere Pro. 

TOPICS
Creative Cloud, Installation, Libraries, New user

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 02, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there!

Welcome to the community. I understand that Premiere Rush is unable to import the MOGRT file. Am I correct?

We have an article that shows how to import MOGRT in Rush: https://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-rush/help/add-titles-rush.html#CreatetitlesusingMotionGraphicstempl...

Let us know if it helps.

Thanks,

Kartika

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 02, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Jan 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I do appreciate your help and response. However, my issue is not how to install the file but when I install it (using the same method you provided in the link) nothing comes up or happens. The motion template is nowhere to be found under Titles at that point.

Thanks!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 02, 2020 1
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the response.

Looking forward to your response.

Regards,

Kartika

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 03, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Jan 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello again,

I'm currently using Version 1.2.12 (Build 10) on a PC using Windows 10.

Thanks!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 05, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What happens when you try any other MOGRT file?

Thanks,

Kartika

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 07, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Jan 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have not tried with any other as of yet. Unless there is a place to be able to download one for free to test.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 07, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 08, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Sep 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And what about open the mogrt files in adobe rush for ipad?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 06, 2020 1
Community Beginner ,
Oct 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you ever get a satisfactory reply/solution to this issue?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 03, 2020 0