• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

MOGRT won't import

Community Beginner ,
Nov 13, 2019 Nov 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using the latest version of Premiere Pro 2020 and latest Premiere Rush update on OSX.  I cant import any MOGRT that have been exported from Premiere Pro.  I get an alert message saying that the 'template was made using features that are not compatible with Rush' - however i've tested this by opening Rush templates into Pro and then re-exporting them without changing anything.  Any ideas how to workaround this?

TOPICS
Export , Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 14, 2019 Nov 14, 2019

Hello, 

Sorry for the confusion. Currently, Rush does not support mogrts created in Premiere Pro 14. For the time being, please use mogrts that created in Premiere Pro 13.1.5 or earlier. Note: You can have both Premiere Pro 14 and 13.1.5 installed at the same time. 

Sorry for the inconvenience. 

Peter

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Nov 14, 2019 Nov 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've same problem on Windows

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, 

Sorry for the confusion. Currently, Rush does not support mogrts created in Premiere Pro 14. For the time being, please use mogrts that created in Premiere Pro 13.1.5 or earlier. Note: You can have both Premiere Pro 14 and 13.1.5 installed at the same time. 

Sorry for the inconvenience. 

Peter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wow.  It's ok.  I only wasted the best part of a day trying to work out what i was doing wrong.  Yeah I guess the 'confusion' was that I hadn't accounted for Adobe two latest versions of Premiere products can no longer share the same files.  Maybe you should include this great new feature in your update log?   

So the workaround is that I should uninstall the current version of Premiere Pro and try and find an older version? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 19, 2019 Nov 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi jimm,

Again, I'm very sorry for the hassle. There should be some kind of clear messaging about the compatibility issues between the current versions of Rush and Premiere Pro. 

It's not ideal, but the good news is you can have both Premiere Pro 14 (current version) and 13.1.5 installed at the same time. So there's no need to uninstall the latest version of Premiere Pro. 

I hope that helps!

Peter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 02, 2019 Dec 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Peter,

I have the same problem as jimm and I have both versions of Premiere Pro installed (13.1 and 14).

I spent a day creating my custom-made .MOGRTs in Premiere 2020 (version 14) and now I see no option to open my project in Premiere 2019 (13.1). How can I open my already created .MOGRTs (created in Premiere 2020) in Premiere 2019 and save from there for Adobe Rush?

kind regards

Marc

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 02, 2019 Dec 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Marc,

I'm really sorry to say but opening your mogrts that were created in PPro 2020 in PPro 2019 and re-exporting them will not allow you to use them in Rush. You need to create the mogrts in PPro 2019. 

We're working on getting a compatible version of Rush. Until then, please continue to build your custom mogrts in PPro 2019. 

All the best,

Peter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines