• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Multicam with Rush

Community Beginner ,
Oct 17, 2018 Oct 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can I use Rush to produce multi-cam videos. I have a video shot from two different cameras (different camera angles). I want to select which camera is active at a particular time. Something I can do easily with Rush? Or do I have to split the clips of one of the cameras manually? Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 17, 2018 Oct 17, 2018

Hi JRHowell​

Thanks for writing. Rush does not support multi-camera editing. You would need to manually perform those edits in Rush. Do you currently use or have you tried Premiere Pro? Premiere has a great multi-camera editor.

If you have any questions please let us know.

Thank,

PG

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 17, 2018 Oct 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi JRHowell​

Thanks for writing. Rush does not support multi-camera editing. You would need to manually perform those edits in Rush. Do you currently use or have you tried Premiere Pro? Premiere has a great multi-camera editor.

If you have any questions please let us know.

Thank,

PG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 18, 2018 Oct 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you. I'm not a Premiere Pro user currently ... will look into it. I did review Premiere Gal's Multicam tutorial. Looks like what I need.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Feel free to file it as a feature request on our UserVoice platform, JRHowell where other people can upvote it too.

Premiere Rush: Hot (176 ideas) – Adobe video & audio apps

Thanks,

Rameez

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Possible ... may just jump to Premiere Pro.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines