• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Multiple Audio Tracks - Playing them simultaneously.

Oct 20, 2018 Oct 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First off, total newb here.  I'm trying to use Prem Rush to edit some MP4 files that have multiple audio tracks. When I dump them into Rush and start editing, it plays all the audio tracks at once.  I cannot seem to find a way to change the audio track setting.  Help would be greatly appreciated.  Thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Oct 23, 2018 Oct 23, 2018

Premiere Rush doesn't support MKV, as of now.

Sorry for your disappointment. I'd recommend that you post a feature request for this on our User Voice platform so that others can up-vote it: Premiere Rush: Hot (241 ideas) – Adobe video & audio apps

Thanks,

Rameez

Votes

Translate

Translate

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also now some of my videos have NO audio when I import them into Adobe Rush.  Totally lost why nothing is working and there are so many problems with audio.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

With the clip selected that you want to change the audio tracks that are audible, click on the Audio button and open the Channels panel:

Screen Shot 2018-10-20 at 7.17.11 AM.png

Then click on the track button to mute the channel you don't want to hear:

Screen Shot 2018-10-20 at 7.17.25 AM.png

MtD

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Oct 22, 2018 Oct 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi brantr,

Did MtD's suggestion help? Let us know.

Thanks,

Rameez

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Oct 22, 2018 Oct 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry about that.  I thought I had written back to this thread.  The issue is that there is no option to look at the audio there.  It is grayed out.  I did some additional research and I think I figured out that Premiere Rush doesn't support MKV.  It's hard to believe that in 2018 a primary video application doesn't support all formats including something like MKV which is a great format to work in for quality.  Let me know if that's not the case.  Thanks for the reply.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Oct 23, 2018 Oct 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Premiere Rush doesn't support MKV, as of now.

Sorry for your disappointment. I'd recommend that you post a feature request for this on our User Voice platform so that others can up-vote it: Premiere Rush: Hot (241 ideas) – Adobe video & audio apps

Thanks,

Rameez

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines