• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Music is not playing on my videos in Premiere Rush

Community Beginner ,
Feb 20, 2020 Feb 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have export my work 2 times now and I realize that music is not playing... I tried rebooting my laptop... updating software and it still not playing I am using youtube copyright free music... which I always use for my Adobe Rush projects...and for some reason I am getting no audio... the levels of the music dont even show as there was no music there anyone know how to fix this?

TOPICS
Desktop version , Error or problem , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 24, 2020 Feb 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We appreciate you writing in. Could you share more info, it helps us to understand better?

Let us know, happy to help.

Thanks,

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 03, 2020 Mar 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello thank you for taking your time and replying

- Im using version 1.5.2 (build 536)

- I have no audio while working on the project nor when I export/share the project out. Like I said for this particular project I had to use imovie to add the music again for it to work.

- I have never had this issue before all my other files were music was added ( i used music from the copyright free youtube music ) dont have or never had this issue

However, I havent worked in any new projects this week...at least not yet so not sure...if the issue is fix by now...

will let you know if anything again

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 03, 2020 Mar 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for getting back to us. Could you share a sample file with us so that we can test them at our end? You can upload it on DropBox or Google Drive and send us a download link.

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 06, 2020 Mar 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Kartika 

as the exported file (mp4) or the rush file?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 06, 2020 Mar 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The media files which you're using for the project. So that I can test them.

Thanks,

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 10, 2021 Feb 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Was there a solution to this? My music track all decided to stop playing in Premiere for no reason. Voice overs still play back but any track with music regardless of the sequence is not playingb back. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 11, 2021 Feb 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you try switching the Audio Input to No Input? Go to Edit > Preference.

Let us know how it goes. 

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 11, 2022 Jan 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

it doesn't work. I have the same problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 16, 2022 Sep 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I just had same issue on my side. Place the music file in .mp3, in the first time the music runs, and on the green bar I could see the frequency graphic, but in the first change I made on the video timeline the music didn't play again, no more frequency graphic on the bar, tryied to reimport several times, no success.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines