• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My custom mogrts on mobile devices?

Explorer ,
Jan 10, 2019 Jan 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I get access to my mogrts on mobile devices? On the desktop version, I can access my CC Library for motion graphics, but I am not seeing the option on the IOS version. If I have added a custom graphic while editing a project on the desktop, I do see it show up in the timeline (and editable) on my mobile device. But again, I would like to access natively on mobile. !

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Feb 18, 2019 Feb 18, 2019

Kevin- Maybe it was a recent update, but I am finally able to see my CC Library on the IOS device. WooHoo.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 10, 2019 Jan 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello stephenw_OhioHealth,

Sorry for the frustration.

How do I get access to my mogrts on mobile devices? On the desktop version, I can access my CC Library for motion graphics, but I am not seeing the option on the IOS version. If I have added a custom graphic while editing a project on the desktop, I do see it show up in the timeline (and editable) on my mobile device. But again, I would like to access natively on mobile. !

Are these mogrts created in After Effects or Premiere Pro? As far as I know, only the ones created in Premiere Pro would be accessible in Rush. Check it out.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 06, 2019 Feb 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You marked this as answered. it was not. As I replied (twice), my MOGRTs are PP. The problem is, my libraries do not show in IOS version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 06, 2019 Feb 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same stuff bro. I was trying to reach that too in my question queue.

Bought the IPad and a pencil (not the wooden one), installed Adobe Rush hoping to start working on, downloaded some PP templares onto the Dropbox and whoala, they're inactive. The system sees them in a Dropbox, and they are INACTIVE (неактивны, ((((((((,       ) Simple pp textures. Doesn't work. Not even once. Even half.

But the most interesting thing, is that these guys from this forum (aka Admins) they're repeatedly saying that mogrts from AE won't be accepted.... Seriously? Come on guys. Is this a joke, what is this. You do believe we can't read, hey.

Give us clear answer, something like that - We are so sorry, we made — mobile product and because it's free*, we will no longer be able to even talk to you and solve bugs in it.

*although we understand that 99% of programs we make are literally freely laying and downloadable from across the whole internet.

Moderator note: Please avoid using profanity. It is against our community guidelines. Thank you so much!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 12, 2019 Feb 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello stephenw_OhioHealth,

Sorry I marked this answer as correct. I didn't fully understand your particular issue. My apologies.

That said, I'm really curious why the .mogrt templates are available on your desktop, but not your mobile device. I still think it might be possible that some of the effects you are using in your .mogrt files might not yet be compatible on your iOS device. The key question is: What types of effects are you using in your templates, may I ask?

It appears that CC Library assets are not yet available, sorry for that, but there is a feature request up here: Using assets from CC library – Adobe video & audio apps

Please return for any questions or clarifications.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 12, 2019 Feb 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi SerdarY,

downloaded some PP templares onto the Dropbox and whoala, they're inactive. The system sees them in a Dropbox, and they are INACTIVE (неактивны, ((((((((,       )

Sorry about that. Can you try adding them to one of your Libraries instead of DropBox?

Simple pp textures. Doesn't work. Not even once. Even half.

All files in the Library used by Rush have to be a .mogrt. Are these textures in .mogrt format?

these guys from this forum (aka Admins) they're repeatedly saying that mogrts from AE won't be accepted.... Seriously? Come on guys. Is this a joke, what is this. You do believe we can't read, hey.

Sorry I jumped the gun on that. AE .mogrts not yet functioning in Rush is one of the top issues.

Give us clear answer, something like that

Still asking questions about workflow. It's possible that certain effects were used that may not yet be supported in iOS. Other than that, I can ask engineering if there might be any other possibilities, but this was their answer so far.

We are so sorry, we made — mobile product and because it's free*, we will no longer be able to even talk to you and solve bugs in it.

Actually, the Rush team has been really great so far. Please give them feedback as often as you wish here: Premiere Rush: Hot (797 ideas) – Adobe video & audio apps

*although we understand that 99% of programs we make are literally freely laying and downloadable from across the whole internet.

You can address those issues here: Adobe Genuine software FAQ

Thank You,

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 14, 2019 Jan 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ones created in Premiere. I know that AE mogrts are not yet available in Rush.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

They may contain effects that are not yet compatible in Rush. When you create mogrts, you should be warned about this.

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Only MOGRTs created in PP will appear in RUSH and not all will appear. Dependent on the effects etc added only the basic ones appear in RUSH.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I understand the differences between AE and PP mogrts. The problem is I cannot access them on my ipad. There is no choice to access my Template Library. If they are already in a timeline (added with the desktop app), they work fine. But if I want to add a new one on the iPad version, my choices are only "All, Favorites , Local Templates Folder, Downloads". Whereas the Desktop version gives me access to all of my Libraries on the Creative Cloud. This is why I am interested in Rush for our social media folks, giving them access to our brand assets for quick vids and using the C Cloud to keep them updated.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 18, 2019 Feb 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Kevin- Maybe it was a recent update, but I am finally able to see my CC Library on the IOS device. WooHoo.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 19, 2019 Feb 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Fantastic news. Thank you for sharing.

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 13, 2021 Sep 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

pls explain how, I don't see them

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines