Highlighted

My mp4 file exported with audio only, no video

New Here ,
Jan 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I uploaded a screen recording video from my iPhone to Rush to edit and export. When I export it, it appears to be an mp4 file but when I open to play it, it is only an audio track and not a video file. Anyone else ever experience this?

On the computer. PC. I think I figured out what went wrong. I was downloading the video from DropBox and I don't think I let it download all the way from my phone before I uploaded it to Rush.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

My mp4 file exported with audio only, no video

New Here ,
Jan 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I uploaded a screen recording video from my iPhone to Rush to edit and export. When I export it, it appears to be an mp4 file but when I open to play it, it is only an audio track and not a video file. Anyone else ever experience this?

On the computer. PC. I think I figured out what went wrong. I was downloading the video from DropBox and I don't think I let it download all the way from my phone before I uploaded it to Rush.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 17, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jan 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you using the Rush iOS app or are you using Rush on your computer?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 18, 2019 0
New Here ,
Jan 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 22, 2019 1