• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My programme is freezing, I cant open anything

Community Beginner ,
Apr 19, 2021 Apr 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. I've been editing my project and when I wanted to insert a video the sound was missing (eventhough it has one). I removed the video again and started Premiere Rush again, but the same problem occured. I then closed the programme again, turned off and started my notebook and opend Premiere Rush, but then the whole programme wasn't working. On the screen you can see a circle (loading sign), but it is not moving since the last 20 minutes.

Please help me out, it's urgent!!

Hallo. Ich habe mein Projekt bearbeitet und als ich ein Video einfügen wollte, fehlte der Ton (obwohl es einen hat). Ich habe das Video erneut entfernt und Premiere Rush erneut gestartet, aber das gleiche Problem ist aufgetreten. Ich habe dann das Programm wieder geschlossen, mein Notebook ausgeschaltet und hochgefahren und Premiere Rush geöffnet, aber dann hat das gesamte Programm nicht funktioniert. Auf dem Bildschirm sehen Sie einen Kreis (Ladeschild), der sich jedoch seit 20 Minuten nicht bewegt.

Bitte helfen Sie mir, es ist dringend!!

TOPICS
Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I have the same problem. The program freeze while im opening with the loading circle.

Did yoy solved?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No unfortunately not. I deleted some things on my notebook, but it didn't help:((

If you have any suggestions, on what one can do please let me know because nothings seems to be working over here😅

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After trying different things that I read on the forum, the only thing that work for me was to downgrade to a previous version of adobe rush. 

I do this directly from the Creative Cloud desktop.

Look for the adobe rush on the list of installed apps, click on the three dots close to the "open " button.

Select "other versions" and select a previous one. I choose 1.5.40.  

Done! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much for your recommendation, it works for me too. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 20, 2021 Apr 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much!! I am trying it out right now:)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 20, 2021 Apr 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I did this! tks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Olá. Tambem preciso de ajuda. Quando tento baixar meu projeto, clicando em compartilhar, meu computador fica paralizado ( i5-2400 CPU @ 3.10GHz   3.10 GHz 8GB ram Window 10 Pro versão 20H2 compilação do SO 19042.928) ja reiniciei varias vezes, limpei minha memória e nada funciona.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines