• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

MY PROJECT AFTER FINISHED BACK GROUND A BLACK SCREEN AND THE VIDEO PLAYS

New Here ,
May 04, 2020 May 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am new to RUSH and did a Video on our Church Service and after uploading the clips and exporting to my hard drive and then decided to play its does not allow full screen display but there is a BLACK FRAME around it making the Project so unprofessional and small View Display of the rea clip..please advise if this due to the Free version ? 

TOPICS
Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi CaptainCool,

Having the free version will not affect how your video appears. I'm having a little bit of a hard time understanding the specific issue.  Can you please share what computer you're editing on and a screen recording of the problem you're seeing? 

Thanks so much! Will try to solve this as soon as possible. 

Peter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Peter 

Thanks for your response 
I am using a MacBook Pro 
My issue is sorted out now as I noted any video uploading to the software need to be edited one by one to enlarge to the screen size as it does not happen automatically like other software's, so once you use the Edit function and expand the view then the export Project is fine! 
My concern is why it is not happening auto? Why the user has to do this task manually for each clip? 
Any suggestions & comments to resolve this issue?

Thanks & Stay Safe 

Nilhan 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 18, 2020 May 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ah got it! Thanks for your feedback. We're looking to add this feature. If you would like to track the progress please add your vote here:

https://adobe-video.uservoice.com/forums/916423/suggestions/35965888

Cheers!

Peter 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines