• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My project won’t open on windows or iOS

New Here ,
May 16, 2021 May 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I try to open my project on my iPhone, I get a message that says the project was updated with a newer version of Rush and to update and relaunch the app. However, my app is already up to date. The version is 1.5.60. When I try to open the project on windows, I get the same message. This one also says it is up to date, but the version is 1.5.58. I'm not sure how to fix this issue when both devices are telling me there are no new updates. 

TOPICS
Desktop version , Error or problem , Mobile version

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 17, 2021 May 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi! Sorry for the confusion that's happening. Is it possible you installed a Beta version of Rush on your desktop? If so, I'd try opening the project from Rush Beta version. 

Here's how to access it:

Sign in to Creative Cloud with your Adobe ID. Beta builds are listed separately from release versions of the application and can be found in the Beta apps section. Beta builds have a distinctive blue and white icon with (Beta) following the application name. 

Select the Install or Update button to install the latest version of the Beta app. 

I hope this solves it for you! If not, let us know. 

Peter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines