Highlighted

My project wont export

New Here ,
May 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My project I have been working on in Premiere Rush will not export, and will usually say something like in the picture below

Mishy11_0-1590753855558.png

It will say that or something like "accelerated renderer error unable to produce frame". It is really annoying at times since it stops me from exporting the project I have been working on for ages.

This is my setup:

Windows 10 Pro Dell laptop

Intel i7 - 8565U

16GB RAM

GeForce MX150 

Intel (R) UHD Graphics 620 integrated graphics card

TOPICS
Desktop version, Error or problem, Export, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

My project wont export

New Here ,
May 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My project I have been working on in Premiere Rush will not export, and will usually say something like in the picture below

Mishy11_0-1590753855558.png

It will say that or something like "accelerated renderer error unable to produce frame". It is really annoying at times since it stops me from exporting the project I have been working on for ages.

This is my setup:

Windows 10 Pro Dell laptop

Intel i7 - 8565U

16GB RAM

GeForce MX150 

Intel (R) UHD Graphics 620 integrated graphics card

TOPICS
Desktop version, Error or problem, Export, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 29, 2020 0
Jake2043 LATEST
New Here ,
May 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am also having the same/similar issue. I was able to export 2 videos a couple of months ago that was about an hour in length and they exported just fine. Now, I've tried 3 different smaller files no longer than 5 minutes in length and they don't export and give the same error every time. I've read multiple articles and have restarted my computer, uninstalled and reinstalled Premiere Rush, closed and reopened the file, and change the location of where I'm trying to save it on the computer same exact error every time. Other articles talk about space, it shows I have 291 gb free on my computer out of 476 gb and it is a new computer as of November 2019. I bought this one to handle adobe applications. I have a Dell Inspiron 7791 Intel Core i7-10510U CPU @ 1.80GHz  with 16 gb of installed ram operating on Windows 10. 

premiere rush error.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 29, 2020 0