• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My video won’t render and Save to camera roll

New Here ,
Sep 17, 2019 Sep 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I’m having trouble rendering my video. When I click on the export bottom it loads for 15 seconds then the app glitches and goes back to my phones home screen. In other instances it just says unavailable to download video. Last time I checked the adobe community many people had this same issue and the adobe staff said this should be resolved in version 1.3.0 but so far the app has only updated to version 1.2.5. How long will this take. This is so frustrating considering that I’m paying for extra storage but can’t even upload my video. Please help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 18, 2019 Sep 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Elizanette, 

Sorry that Rush is not working correctly. Can you tell me a little bit more about your device and project?

1. What device and iOS version do you have?
2. What does your project look like? 4k or HD videos? Short or long clips?
3. Are the videos in your project from your phone or another camera?

Can you try changing the Export Quality Settings to see if that helps? Instead of "automatic" please try "1080p Match Framerate" or "720p Match Framerate" 

Hope to solve this for you soon. Thanks!

Peter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 19, 2019 Sep 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your reply. My project consists of about 15 clips ranging from 30 seconds to 2 minutes. My video ended up being 12 minutes after I finished editing. I film on my iphone Xr wich has a back camera setting of 4k resolution. After I shoot my video I then upload it to Rush and add it on to the rest of my clips. I tried your suggestion and rendering my video in 720 p but that did not change anything.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 30, 2019 Sep 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Peter,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 15, 2021 Apr 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Success!  After spending three hours on help calls with Adobe and chat help, all with recommendations to do this and to do that.....I came upon when exporting - instead of chosing the automatic default under Quality Settings, drop down and do a "Match framerate.  I did a 1080p Match Framerate and voila - a perfect export to Camera Roll.  I haven't tried to export this to Instagram or Youtube but expect that it will work.  

Hope I solved your problem and saved you hours and hours.

Tom

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 31, 2022 Jan 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I still haven't had much luck. I've tried all the different quality presets and they just don't seem to be working. It gets to somewhere between 8-20 per cent rendered and then the app crashes and sends me back to my iPad Home Screen. Help would be much appreciated, thanks 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines