• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

New projects not synching properly - some media is missing

Explorer ,
Mar 13, 2020 Mar 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lately whenever I create a project on my phone it goes through the full syncing cycle and then I get a red exclamation mark and it says some media is missing 😞

As a result I can't finish the project on my laptop which is my usual workflow. 

Usually it eventually syncs, but it is really frustrating and it just takes forever and eventually randomly seems decide the sync has worked. 

Is anyone else having this problem?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 13, 2020 Mar 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Frank_Prendergast!

Sorry to see that you're getting missing media files in Premiere Rush. Could you share more info with us?

• Which version of Premiere Rush are you using?
  • Which mobile device are you using?

Missing media files in the project could happen when your files are not synced with Creative Cloud. Could you confirm if you're following the steps mentioned in the article: https://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-rush/help/project-syncing-premiere-rush.html#SyncingonmobileiOSandA...

Let us know if it helps.

Regards,

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines