Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

New user! Can I copy / paste sections of projects into new projects

New Here ,
May 12, 2020 May 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good day all - hope you are well!

I'm a new user and having great fun with PR, but I think I may have tried to be clever and shot myself in the foot so to speak!

I need to do a series of videos with a common Title / End sequence and have created both in PR already. They include a music track, video footage and titles. 

I had hoped to copy / paste or similar these sequences into different projects so that I could speed up my production, but I cannot find a way to either copy or move them into a new project.

Is there a way I can do this at all, or will I need to keep altering the main file content for each video I make?

Thank you all: keep safe!

Kingsley

TOPICS
How to , Tips and tricks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you output each completed intro and outro segment as a 1920x1080 MP4, you can just drop them into the beginning and end of each project as needed without having to recreate them each time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much: it worked... mainly!

I exported as you said - genius! - but the music and title card were not exported along with the video. Should I have highlighted all the 'elements' before exporting or, using this method, does it only export the video track and not others? Either way, I am over the moon with this short cut and very grateful!

Kingsley

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Completely ignore me! My laptop was playing silly whatnots and hadn't synced up or something: title and music are in place and I am now EVEN MORE grateful!! lol

Kingsley 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines