• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

New version Premiere Rush (1.5.20) crash

New Here ,
Aug 10, 2020 Aug 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Premiere Rush (1.5.20) crash every time I use it. I unsintalled and tryed the old version (1.5.16). With the old version, I have no problem and I realized my project. Then I tryed the new version again, same problem : crash !

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 11, 2020 Aug 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Lauren,

Really sorry about the stability issues. Can you please tell us what Computer/OS you have? At what point do you crash?

Thanks,

Peter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 20, 2020 Aug 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm having a similar problem. Rush works just fine on my cell phone, but since I've updated it on my laptop, It stalls at the loading point. Nothing but a round and round. To make matters worse, none of my projects (which are supposed to be on the cloud) are showing up on my desktop. I have them on my cell phone, and yes, all the sync features are enabled. Still nothing. It worked before the update. However, I uninstalled the latest version and reinstalled the older version but the results were the same. I've been trying to make this work for 5 solid hours and I'm ready to throw my computer across the room.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines