Highlighted

No HDR showing in Rush

New Here ,
May 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I got the free version of Premiere Rush with my illustrator subscription, and wanted to try it for editing videos from my s10. Cant do it. I take all my videos in HDR and they all show up as blank. Kind of hard to see if we want to pay for it after the free trial if we cant even use it. Were supposed to have 3 exports beofore having to pay. I was looking forward to testing out the program, now just kind of bummed out. 

Title edited by mod

TOPICS
Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

No HDR showing in Rush

New Here ,
May 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I got the free version of Premiere Rush with my illustrator subscription, and wanted to try it for editing videos from my s10. Cant do it. I take all my videos in HDR and they all show up as blank. Kind of hard to see if we want to pay for it after the free trial if we cant even use it. Were supposed to have 3 exports beofore having to pay. I was looking forward to testing out the program, now just kind of bummed out. 

Title edited by mod

TOPICS
Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 30, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there!

Welcome to the Rush community. Rush does support HDR images. Please add this feature request here so that our product team can look into it: https://adobe-video.uservoice.com/forums/916423-premiere-rush/suggestions/37706896-hdr10

Let us know if you have any questions.

Thank you,

Kartika

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 04, 2020 0