• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

No project syncing status - and Premiere Rush won't appear in Premiere on PC

Explorer ,
Mar 04, 2021 Mar 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using Premiere Rush on an iPad 2020, but the sync just is super buggy.

There's no status to show you whether it's uploading to the cloud or what is happening at all. How do I know when it will be ready to work on in Premiere?

I have a very fast upload speed, and the video clip is around a gigabyte, so shoould have taken only a few minutes. But I keep opening "Open Premiere Rush Project..." in Premiere and it's not there.

Any tips for how to force this all to happen??

TOPICS
Cloud sync , Error or problem , Feature request

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Mar 06, 2021 Mar 06, 2021

Update for anyone googling this problem 🙂

To solve it, I forc-quit the program on my iPad. Then once I confirmed that sync was on for the project I wanted (ie. The cloud icon is on the main page before you open the project), I opened it, then there is a circular status icon that appears on the upper right - showing that it is uploading. If this doesn't appear, it is either already uploaded to the cloud, or you need to get out of the project and then force quit and try again. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,
Mar 06, 2021 Mar 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Update for anyone googling this problem 🙂

To solve it, I forc-quit the program on my iPad. Then once I confirmed that sync was on for the project I wanted (ie. The cloud icon is on the main page before you open the project), I opened it, then there is a circular status icon that appears on the upper right - showing that it is uploading. If this doesn't appear, it is either already uploaded to the cloud, or you need to get out of the project and then force quit and try again. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 06, 2021 Mar 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Also, for anyone with Rush on their iPad - try to install Rush on your PC as well. That's something else that apparently helps - you open the project on the PC version of Rush, and it helps the sync to the cloud "register" somehow. You may then be able to open it in Premiere on PC.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines