Highlighted

No Sound on Premiere Rush

New Here ,
Aug 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm new to Rush, I have Version 1.5.25 (Build 573) and I have selected some soundtrack music and added to my project. When I play back, there is no sound but the bars on bottom right are moving with the music. I have checked and double checked the setting on my computer, they are working. I have Googled how to remebdy but haven't found anything that works and I don't see anywhere to adjust audio preferences inside Rush other than "Edit", "Preferences" and then "Media Import". Any advice would be appreciated!

Thank you 🙂 

TOPICS
Desktop version, Error or problem, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

No Sound on Premiere Rush

New Here ,
Aug 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm new to Rush, I have Version 1.5.25 (Build 573) and I have selected some soundtrack music and added to my project. When I play back, there is no sound but the bars on bottom right are moving with the music. I have checked and double checked the setting on my computer, they are working. I have Googled how to remebdy but haven't found anything that works and I don't see anywhere to adjust audio preferences inside Rush other than "Edit", "Preferences" and then "Media Import". Any advice would be appreciated!

Thank you 🙂 

TOPICS
Desktop version, Error or problem, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 20, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Raymond!

We're sorry about the audio issues. Can you provide more information?

• Which OS do you have?
  • Is it happening with a specific project?
  • What's the source of the audio files?

Looking forward to your response.

Thanks,

Kartika

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 24, 2020 0
New Here ,
Sep 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same problem. I've worked for a week on the visual aspects of this video but, when I add music, it doesn't have any sound. I've searched via Google for solutions and none of them have worked for me. I've tried preferences and the preferences indicate that my speakers are "not working". The speakers (Realtek high definition audio) work with any other app. My computer is an ASUS and my operating system is Windows 10. I am using Premiere Rush 1.5. I would love some help.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 29, 2020 0