No Sound on Premiere Rush

Aug 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm new to Rush, I have Version 1.5.25 (Build 573) and I have selected some soundtrack music and added to my project. When I play back, there is no sound but the bars on bottom right are moving with the music. I have checked and double checked the setting on my computer, they are working. I have Googled how to remebdy but haven't found anything that works and I don't see anywhere to adjust audio preferences inside Rush other than "Edit", "Preferences" and then "Media Import". Any advice would be appreciated!

Thank you 🙂 

TOPICS
Desktop version, Error or problem, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

No Sound on Premiere Rush

Aug 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm new to Rush, I have Version 1.5.25 (Build 573) and I have selected some soundtrack music and added to my project. When I play back, there is no sound but the bars on bottom right are moving with the music. I have checked and double checked the setting on my computer, they are working. I have Googled how to remebdy but haven't found anything that works and I don't see anywhere to adjust audio preferences inside Rush other than "Edit", "Preferences" and then "Media Import". Any advice would be appreciated!

Thank you 🙂 

TOPICS
Desktop version, Error or problem, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 20, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Raymond!

We're sorry about the audio issues. Can you provide more information?

• Which OS do you have?
  • Is it happening with a specific project?
  • What's the source of the audio files?

Looking forward to your response.

Thanks,

Kartika

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 24, 2020 0
Sep 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same problem. I've worked for a week on the visual aspects of this video but, when I add music, it doesn't have any sound. I've searched via Google for solutions and none of them have worked for me. I've tried preferences and the preferences indicate that my speakers are "not working". The speakers (Realtek high definition audio) work with any other app. My computer is an ASUS and my operating system is Windows 10. I am using Premiere Rush 1.5. I would love some help.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 29, 2020 0
Nov 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

I have the same problem and for some weird coincidence I have the same computer, software and the same op (operating system). What could I do to ear the music/sounds on premiere rush? I tryed to do what on google said to do but it didnt wor. Any tips?

Thank you.

Pingui Green

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 18, 2020 0
Nov 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am running into the same issue as well with Rush. I am not able to hear any audio output and I've tested each of my speaker options to no avail. 

I too see the audio bar moving but no audio is coming out. 

All my older videos in Rush no longer output audio now either. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 20, 2020 1
Dec 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yup - having the same issue as well. Same audio driver as well as operating system. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 08, 2020 0
Dec 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Im having the same issues, has anyine had any luck? ive tried everything, thinking of using something else.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 11, 2020 0
Dec 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All of my audio comes from the YouTube Audio Library and some files worked fine in Rush, others gave me the silent treatment. I found downloading the trouble files again helped -- I guess sometimes they download improperly and Rush doesn't like it? I couldn't begin to explain why that would be but if you could get a fresh audio file (ie download it again) it might work in Rush.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 13, 2020 0
Dec 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same problem. I used Rush desktop for the first time yesterday (Dell Inspiron 24-7459 all-in-one with touchscreen, Core i7-6700 CPU, Windows 10 home v. 1909, 16GB RAM). When I add a stock audio clip to the edit sequence, when playing back in the edit window there is a short blip, then silence. I was looping  the short clip and had to "eyeball" the edit because I couldn't hear it. When I scrubbed the audio, I could hear the scrubbing, but not during edit window playback. I exported the finished clip, and the audio exported along with the video just fine.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 12, 2020 0
Dec 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same issue but only for specific audio files. Some work fine, others do the same thing you describe -- looks like they're playing but no sound comes out.

The audio I'm working with comes from the YouTube Audio Library, and in my latest project one file in particular was giving me grief so I tried downloading it again and voila, now it works. So I guess Rush didn't like the first download, but the second one was okay? If you can get a fresh audio file to work with, might be worth a try.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 13, 2020 0
Lia TM LATEST
Dec 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same problem now. I'm not super techy so I need all the help I can get. I think the Adobe reps for Rush are tired of hearing from me. LOL! But I keep having issues one after the other since I've downloaded Rush. Initially, my problem was that Rush kept crashing every time I tried to edit. They advised me to turn off my syncing - so I did. It's still crashing but less than when it was syncing. I'm also able to edit a bit more before it crashes. However, when I do a playback after rebooting, the sound disappears. If I wait long enough without rebooting, the sound will come back on. It doesn't give me a time frame of when. I just have to wait or guess. My speakers work fine so I know for sure it's Rush. Honestly, I think they just need to work on fixing the bugs.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 18, 2020 0