• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Noise reduction feature on Rush

New Here ,
Sep 12, 2020 Sep 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm planning to begin recording and uploading videos on youtube under my channel. These are going to be yoga tutorial videos with demo and instructions. However, I have tons of noise in my background most days as I live in the heart of the city and I need a software that can completely take off the noise so my instructions are clear. That's one, the other is, I want to just use my iphone 10 to record and edit and not my PC as I have an outdated one. So I need the software to work well on my iPhone. Will Rush be my best option with these two?

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 17, 2020 Sep 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Prerna!

Thank you for writing in. Rush does not have a feature for noise reduction in audio as of now. Please add this feature request so that it will monitor by the product team: https://adobe-video.uservoice.com/forums/916423-premiere-rush

If you like, you can consider doing this on Adobe Audition

I hope this helps.

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines