• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Not all device photos and videos available to select

Explorer ,
Dec 17, 2019 Dec 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When selecting media from device (Samsung Galxy S10),  the app will only load a partial gallery of the available photos. Is there a limit to the number of images/videos the app will display for import?

TOPICS
Import , Mobile version

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 18, 2019 Dec 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there!

We appreciate you writing in. I understand that you're unable to select all your media files from the Media Browser.

• What kind of media are you trying to import?
  • How many files are you able to select? Could you share a screenshot of your Media Browser?

Looking forward to your response.

Thank you,

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 21, 2019 Dec 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same problem. None of my media from my sdcard show up. Also my Insta360 one X do not show up. Unable to select even one video as they don't show in the list. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 13, 2020 Jan 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Kartika,

Sorry for the delay in responding, Google decide your reply was spam 😞

I was trying to add media - pictures and videos - from my Samsung device gallery into the project (via Local in locations). I could only scroll so far - perhaps 2-300 photos - before I could scroll no further.  Did not matter how many items I selected, the scrolling stopped at the same spot. My work around was duplicating the media I wanted into a Google Photos download folder,  then I was able to select the 80 photos and clips I wanted to import in the locations directory.

There also seems to be some device folder directory issues as well. I'd select the Google Photos directory to download photos but it opened a folder of Google photos animations.  As most of my Google Photos are in the cloud, I don't expect to access them locally but it would be helpful if the Cloud Locations on Rush included Google Photos as well as dropbox.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines