• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

On iOS, Rush is not upgraded even though my subscription is active.

New Here ,
Apr 28, 2021 Apr 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A few days ago I upgraded to premium on my iPad. I've been using the premium features for one day and suddenly Rush reverted to the free version. I checked my subscriptions on my Apple ID and my Rush monthly subscription is still active.

I tried the following, nothing worked:

- logging out and back into Rush app

- restarted the Rush app

- restoring purchase on the Rush app

- logging out and back into my Apple ID on the iPad

I have a deadline tomorrow and I need to be able to export my projects, which cannot be done without Premium. I submitted a bug via the report function but I received no reply. I contacted Apple App Store support, no reply. Please help.

TOPICS
Error or problem , Mobile version

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 04, 2021 Jun 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm sorry to hear that. It sucks. Have you tried logging in to your adobe account on other devices? Im not sure how you were able to use Premium for a day and then not, so that could be an error outside your control. 

But hopefully if it isn't, you might want to note that this might have happened if you use two different emails for your

1) Adobe Account email

2) Subscribing Account email

The email shown on your subscription order bill/notification isn't neccessarily the same email used for your Adobe account, so if you have multiple Adobe accounts with different emails, maybe you might want to check you are logged into the correct** Adobe account that you're actually paying for.

**If you use email A for your Adobe id, but subscribe to Premium on the App store under email B, the bill files everything under email B. email A is mentioned nowhere on the bill or subscription info, even though the Adobe premium account being paid for is under email A. And email A gets no notification from Adobe on its upgrade. In this case, email A is the right one to use for premium.

Maybe Adobe can do something abt the info shown on subscription bills and make reference to the Adobe account and not just the App store account the subscription was made from because it can get quite confusing. 

All the best for your projects. Hope you were able to resolve it! Anyone else with this problem?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines