• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

On Premiere Rush CC, is it possible to copy cuts from a project, and paste them onto another project ?

Jan 06, 2019 Jan 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On Premiere Rush CC, is it possible to copy cuts from a project, and paste them onto another project ?

I have worked on different projects because I had many videos of different theme let's say. I have made cuts and tiny edition on those videos of different projects, that now I want to reunite into one sole project.

I thought a simple "copy paste" would exist but on the Menu Bar "copy paste" aren't functional. This seems to me like a basic function but is it actually possible ?

Thank you

[ moved from The Lounge to  Premiere Rush by moderator ]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Aug 02, 2019 Aug 02, 2019

You can also duplicate sequences in Rush to create multiple versions of the same projects!

Here's a video on how to do just that:

How to Duplicate Sequences in Premiere Rush - YouTube

Let me know if this helps!

-Caroline

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 06, 2019 Jan 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello hervéd68359174,

Currently cut paste is applicable for the same project session. As an workaround to use the media of one project in another project ,you can export the sequence and can use it in another project as input.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jan 08, 2019 Jan 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi DavinderKaur ,

I see, thank you for your reply I'll try that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 20, 2022 Apr 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That is ridiculous. Such a VERY BASIC need when working in Rush. It's the year 2022--come on Adobe, get with it!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 02, 2019 Aug 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can also duplicate sequences in Rush to create multiple versions of the same projects!

Here's a video on how to do just that:

How to Duplicate Sequences in Premiere Rush - YouTube

Let me know if this helps!

-Caroline

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 09, 2022 Dec 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This does not help when you want to copy+paste a title or transition graphic from one project to another. Is there a solution for this? We have so many titles/animation templates - when you have to search the one you need it takes time. It would be easier if you could copy+paste them from a previous project. But you can only duplicate or delete them via mouseclick. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 13, 2021 Apr 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

Till the time it takes PP to be fully compatible with the new Mac M1 Chips like in my Macbook; I need to continue workflow from Rush and wait for PP to get less "buggy" or "optimized" for the M1. How can I copy and paste portions of timelines between projects on a Macbook Pro running the M1 chip? All of this being done on Rush on the Macbook Pro and not PP. Is it possible?

Thank You

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines