Highlighted

On Premiere Rush CC, is it possible to copy cuts from a project, and paste them onto another project ?

New Here ,
Jan 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On Premiere Rush CC, is it possible to copy cuts from a project, and paste them onto another project ?

I have worked on different projects because I had many videos of different theme let's say. I have made cuts and tiny edition on those videos of different projects, that now I want to reunite into one sole project.

I thought a simple "copy paste" would exist but on the Menu Bar "copy paste" aren't functional. This seems to me like a basic function but is it actually possible ?

Thank you

[ moved from The Lounge to  Premiere Rush by moderator ]

You can also duplicate sequences in Rush to create multiple versions of the same projects!

Here's a video on how to do just that:

How to Duplicate Sequences in Premiere Rush - YouTube

Let me know if this helps!

-Caroline

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

New Here ,
Jan 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have worked on different projects because I had many videos of different theme let's say. I have made cuts and tiny edition on those videos of different projects, that now I want to reunite into one sole project.

I thought a simple "copy paste" would exist but on the Menu Bar "copy paste" aren't functional. This seems to me like a basic function but is it actually possible ?

Thank you

[ moved from The Lounge to  Premiere Rush by moderator ]

You can also duplicate sequences in Rush to create multiple versions of the same projects!

-Caroline

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 06, 2019 0
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello hervéd68359174,

Currently cut paste is applicable for the same project session. As an workaround to use the media of one project in another project ,you can export the sequence and can use it in another project as input.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 06, 2019 1
New Here ,
Jan 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi DavinderKaur ,

I see, thank you for your reply I'll try that.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 08, 2019 0
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

-Caroline

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 02, 2019 0