• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Open Premier Rush Project

Community Beginner ,
Jan 07, 2019 Jan 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I click Open premier Rush project. Any of my Rush projects, once I select them the Thumbnail dims and then nothing happens. I've waited as long as 24 hours with a Gigabit internet connection. Any reason this is working?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Jan 28, 2019 Jan 28, 2019

So, it turns out that even though I was using Premier 2019, I still had to have Rush installed for this to work which also required an OS update since Pro works on 10.12 but Rush requires 10.13.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"Isn't" working I mean.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Matthew,

If you have a Premiere Pro 2019 installed try to launch it first and then try to launch Premiere Rush and check if you are able to open the project(s). Also, check if the core sync service is running in the background with some other services like Dynamic link manager and Team project local hub.

//Vinay

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does it open in the original device where you created it? If yes, then:

Undo sync from that device and wait until the copies are deleted.

Rename the project.

Clear the Cash on the receiving devices.

Enable sync again.

If it still does not sync: Move the mouse pointer over the grey thumbs until they come back to live.

Last resort: I had a thumb called “Sequence 1”. Once I played that my movie was back. But that could have been a special case. I had to this too to get the movie playing on the original device.

I hope that some of that helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 26, 2019 Jan 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

joachims25232702  wrote

If it still does not sync: Move the mouse pointer over the grey thumbs until they come back to live.

What is this voodoo?

I'm having the same problem where my one and only project doesn't open in Premier Pro 2019.  I shot the footage on GoPro, sent the files to my iPad Pro where I started an edit with Rush CC.

I saw some failure to sync (No space used on Adobe Cloud, yet the project was listed in Premier (won't open, just goes grey when you click it)) and so I fixed that by "Turn sync off" on the project in Rush, waited for it to take effect then turned sync on.  My media files synced but I see no project files (could be normal?).  Again the Rush Project appeared in Premier but it just goes gray when you click it.

I tried renaming the project in Rush and the change synced in Premier pretty quickly, but still won't open.

I also tried turning sync off in Rush and ensuring the files are off the cloud, rename the project in Rush, restart my iPad and PC then turning on sync.  All 5 of my mp4 files synced ok and I can see the project in Premier, it just won't open.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 28, 2019 Jan 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So, it turns out that even though I was using Premier 2019, I still had to have Rush installed for this to work which also required an OS update since Pro works on 10.12 but Rush requires 10.13.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So you were able to get it to work?

Are you running Premiere Pro on a Mac?

I just updated my iPad Pro to iOS 12.1.3 then cleared, renamed and re-synced the project from Rush but it still won't open in Premiere Pro.

My Windows 10 Pro 64 is all up to date as well as Premiere Pro and Rush CC.​

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok I got off the phone with support and its working now.

The step I missed was installing Rush CC on my PC and opening the project there BEFORE attempting to open it in Premier Pro 2019.

saintmatthew let us know if this works for you too.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 29, 2019 Jan 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, i had to open it in Rush first as well. Which seems just silly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines