• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Optimized proxy/media out of sync with audio on iOS

Explorer ,
Mar 31, 2019 Mar 31, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I made a project on my desktop using Adobe Rush and it created the optimized proxy and uploaded it to the cloud like usual. Then I go on my iPad to try to edit the project and the video is out of sync with my audio and it seems that the audio is slightly slowed down because my voice is deeper. Along with the fact that after the visual ends, the audio keeps going, even though it's not stretched out any longer in the timeline. I'd like to think this is a frame rate issue but I'm not sure.

The video format is:

1920x1080

60 fps

.mp4 format

It happens to all my clips and they range between 18-32 GB in size and they're all about an hour long. I've contacted Adobe support about this issue MULTIPLE TIMES and none of them have been able to help me.

To clarify: this only happens on my iPad Pro after optimized media from my desktop has been uploaded to Creative Cloud and downloaded to my iPad. When I import directly to my iPad, it works flawlessly. The reason I can't just import from my iPad and go is because for one, it's a 32 GB file that I'd have to download to my iPad, then reupload. And second, I've already tried it and the video doesn't even show up in the camera roll for me to be able to import.

If someone can get to the bottom of this and help me out it would be greatly appreciated.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Apr 01, 2019 Apr 01, 2019

I was able to fix my issue by rerendering the footage to match the original settings through Adobe Media Encoder.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 01, 2019 Apr 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Z!

This is really interesting, I'll be sure to take notes of your experience and communicate it to the appropriate team. This might be a little bit of a pain, but I may have a workaround. If you run your footage through Handbrake before importing it into Rush on your desktop, does the audio stay in sync when you switch to your iPad?

https://handbrake.fr/

Is this screen-recorded footage? Your workflow sounds similar to some other gamers I know.

Let's get to the bottom of this! More than happy to hear your issue and find a permanent fix.

Caroline

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 01, 2019 Apr 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was able to fix my issue by rerendering the footage to match the original settings through Adobe Media Encoder.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 02, 2019 Apr 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the report z20235m 

We believe we've identified the issue and hope to get a fix out in an upcoming release.

All the best,

PG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines