• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Overexposed rendering on iPad pro

New Here ,
May 16, 2021 May 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is driving me nuts, and is happening more and more frequently.

Ive been using premiere rush (fully up to date version) on my iPad Pro 11" (iOS software version 14.4.2) for about a month now and have edited and rendered at least 3-4 hours of footage, all shot on my iPhone 12 Pro. Until recently it has been functioning flawlessly, but on my past 2 projects it has started producing unsatisfactory results. When outputting in 4K at both matched frame rate and 30 FPS it has been overexposing the rendered footage very noticeably. The product looks horrible and washed out. I can't seem to figure out what the problem is, it will do this randomly with both a full charge and at low charge. Unfortunately it seems to be doing it more and more frequently and it doesn't seem to matter how long the clip is. I had it happen on both a 10 minute movie and on a 20 second movie, and I am feeling very frustrated.

Any advice would be super appreciated.

attached are pictures of what it looks like in premiere rush before rendering, and then what the rendered footage looks like.5949DC71-E62F-4F51-9A8F-AD910C37F01D.pngAE29DA52-6B8D-4D7E-AA0A-5BD32CB37EFD.png

TOPICS
Export , Mobile version , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?