Exit

Own graphic assets

New Here ,
Feb 04, 2021 Feb 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

can someonte help me with this?

It's posible to create my own graphics (transitions, gifs, emojis, texts,...) in premiere or after effects and then to have those available in my assortment assets in premire rush??

thanks

TOPICS
Export , Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 08, 2021 Feb 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Well you can animate can bring in your own images and then select transitions to apply to them.

I just published a review of Secretlab's Titan chair.... edited entirely in Rush.

In the video I imported several graphics and then have them move up/down or right/left to enter in and out of the frame.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BG-wLelVq74&t=185s

Rush is great... but it is very very very basic.  Premiere Pro just has more options.  I love Rush, and will continue using it.  But... if I want to do things with more substance and cooler things I would pop over into Premiere Pro.

Rush is made for beginners and is an app that is really fast to do quick editing in.  Which is great, as sometimes I just want to do little things quickly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines