• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Paid subscription via App store but will it be transfered to the desktop version

New Here ,
May 15, 2021 May 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would plan to pay the subscription to Adobe Premiere Rush through the Apple App Store. However, I want to know if I already paid for the subscription through the App store and wanted to use the desktop version of Premiere Rush, do I have to pay for the subscription again or does my subscription carried over from the Apple App Store.

I'm currently using my iPad Pro for Premiere Rush and wanting to use my Windows PC.

TOPICS
Cloud sync , Desktop version , Feature request , Mobile version , Preview

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 17, 2021 May 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Andri!

We can get this checked. Are you on a mobile plan? If so, please check here for Rush subscription plans: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/premiere-rush/kb/starter-paid-rush-upgrade.html

Let us know if you have any questions. 

Thanks,

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 17, 2021 May 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kartika,

I'm looking through the subscription plans through the link you have given and I'm interested in the Premiere Rush Single App plan as I want to use Adobe Premiere Rush on both iOS and my desktop

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 18, 2021 May 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for writing back. You can reach out to the concerned team from here: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/contact.html

Let us know if this helps.

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines