Pan & Zoom

New Here ,
Jan 12, 2021 Jan 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello friends I just did the new Rush Update and it's not allowing me to Pan & Zoom I have highlighted the video to see if that would turn it on but it is still grayed out can you advise what I may be doing wrong? I watched a youtube video and it looks like the automatic settings should be turned on and that is not the case for me. 

TOPICS
Desktop version, Error or problem, How to, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 18, 2021 Jan 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Norrisah!

Thanks for writing in. Currently, Pan and Zoom feature work on still images. You can refer to this article for more details: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/premiere-rush/user-guide.html/in/premiere-rush/help/effects-panel.ug.html...

I hope that helps.

Kartika

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 20, 2021 Jan 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thank you what about stabilization? I have to bring this into I-Movie 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jan 20, 2021 Jan 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Stabilization is more for Rush's big brother, Premiere Pro. If you're shooting on newer mobile devices, especially iPhone 10+ and newer, the phone's stabilization is more than sufficient in most standard shots. Otherwise, you may find it's easier to setup your unstabilized footage in a project in Rush, then open that project in Premiere Pro to do the heavy lifting.
https://youtu.be/D463GWjv8kk

This tutorial explains how to stabilize a video in Adobe Premiere Pro 2021.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines