• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Pan and Zoom Unable to Render Successfully Premiere Rush

Community Beginner ,
Dec 16, 2020 Dec 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to use the new Premiere Rush Pan & Zoom feature which works just fine in the editing bay. When I try to download the video onto my phone it gives me the error "unable to render successfully" at the exact moment that the Pan & Zoom is used. 

I know the Pan & Zoom is the issue because once I removed the effect I was able to download it perfectly fine.

I would download the video from my desktop, but none of the pictures are syncing from my phone to the desktop, the rest of the video & audio is there just not the stationary pictures (one of which had the Pan & Zoom applied to it). 

I am using an IPhone 8 Plus and I have not had a downloading issue with any of the other videos. It is a 53 second video, very minimal, no graphics. I've tried downloading in all the different quality settings. The problem is present throughout.

Please help me resolve this issue. I want to download the video with the Pan & Zoom, the new feature we are paying for. Please help me fix this so I can use the new feature.

TOPICS
Cloud sync , Desktop version , Error or problem , Export , Mobile version

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , May 18, 2023 May 18, 2023

I changed the start and end points and reduced the number of PZ, and it rendered fine. 

Mod note: Edited for content.

Votes

Translate

Translate

correct answers 1 Pinned Reply

Adobe Employee , May 18, 2023 May 18, 2023

Hi,

Please try reducing the image size before importing it into Rush. More info: https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-rush-discussions/error-compiling-movie-1609629690-accelerated-renderer-error-unable-to-produce-frame-h264/m-p/13801109#M16630

Let the community know if it helps.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,
Dec 19, 2020 Dec 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same problem.  PZ works in edit mode but when I try to export the movie, Rush stops responding and I'm forced to cancel it with Task Manager.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 19, 2020 Dec 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 18, 2023 May 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I changed the start and end points and reduced the number of PZ, and it rendered fine. 

Mod note: Edited for content.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 18, 2023 May 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

Please try reducing the image size before importing it into Rush. More info: https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-rush-discussions/error-compiling-movie-1609629690-accelerate...

Let the community know if it helps.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines