• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PC crash issues

New Here ,
Oct 21, 2018 Oct 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently installed Premiere Rush PC, but when I try to work on a project, the application either crashes or hangs:

PC Specs are:

Windows 10

8GB RAM

i7-7500 CPU @2.70Ghz

2 Graphics Cards:

-Intel(R) HD Graphics 620

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050

It looks like the RAM is getting maxed out just by trying to upload a clip into the project - I'm primarily using clips taken from a Samsung S7 - 4K quality.

Anybody get any ideas what the issue is?

TOPICS
Crash , Desktop version

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 22, 2018 Oct 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi BarryWales,

Sorry for the trouble.

Can you try creating the project with Sample media file and see if issue remains the same?  Sample media and Rush Soundtracks folders are added under Favorites in Media Browser.

Also if possible, please share some files you are working with.  We will try to look into the issue meanwhile.

You can also submit feature requests for anything you would like to see in Rush here :

Premiere Rush: Hot (241 ideas) – Adobe video & audio apps

Keep highlighting your doubts. !

We are continuously working to provide the best experience for our users.

Glad to help,

Mayjain

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 29, 2018 Oct 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mayjain and Barry

Having same issues with Rush - similar to the olden days of the early versions of Premiere elements!

Cannot effectively load any project (even the sample videos), the files take ages to load in the time line - then once you try to scrub or play or anything just hangs and crashes.

Thinkpad P50 Windows 10

i7 6829HQ 2.70GHz

16 GB Ram 64 Bit

NVIDIA Quadro M2000M

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 30, 2018 Oct 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem. Even when simply going through the tutorial, it loaded the sample media, but hung on playback.

Any attempt to restart and open any other media results in it hanging.

My PC meets the requirements, but Rush simply doesnt function.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 02, 2018 Nov 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi BarryWales,

Have you tried a brand new project with the sample media? What happened with that? Please let us know. Sorry for the frustration.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 09, 2018 Nov 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has everyone been having an easier time using Rush since the most recent updates? Any further feedback or issues that we can help troubleshoot?

Let us know!
Caroline

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 09, 2018 Nov 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Caroline, yes still having issues. I (in my limited knowledge) seem to think it might be a conflict with my Nvidia drivers? I have disabled them and Rush loaded better but I still could not use as an effective editor - kept crashing/hanging.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 22, 2018 Nov 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I am having issues today. It keeps crashing and not responding.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 27, 2018 Nov 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry to hear it, folks. I have a couple of ideas to help us figure out what's going on.

Here are some general fixes that have been helpful for other users that have contacted the help center:

> Make sure your device OS or iOS is completely up to date as well as the Rush app and Premiere, if you have it.

> Toggle the Cloud sync function off and back on again.

> Attempt to open your projects on a different device.

If you're experiencing a unique problem, please feel free to make your own post in the forums!

How To Ask For Help

Or contact our help centers for one-on-one assistance.

Contact Customer Care

In addition, you can peruse the UserVoice for Rush here to vote for feature requests or bug reports! Our engineers check this page regularly to see what our users want or need.

Premiere Rush: Hot (514 ideas) – Adobe video & audio apps

I'd like to apologize again for the difficulties you're facing while using the app. I know how frustrating it can be to not be able to use your software. We collect all of this feedback and report it to the appropriate teams in order to improve our products for everyone, so your posts are incredibly valuable. Thanks for helping Rush get its sea legs!

-Caroline

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 02, 2019 Apr 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just installed Rush myself, Version 1.0.3, It opens up, takes a while even to import the tutorial, then when I click on any tools, Transition, Colors etc.. it freezes instantly and I have to End task in Task Manager. I had it running in Admin mode also, no results.

I have a MSI notebook,

IntelProcessor i7-5700HQ with Intel(R) HD Graphics 5600,

Installed Physical Memory (RAM) 12.0 GB,

Dedicated card NVIDIA GeForce GTX 950M.

I've restarted numerous times. WIndows 10 is up to date as well as the Nvidia 950M .

So I payed for it and is 100% useless. PC crash issues​ !

Will be cancelling in 2 days if a resolution is not found.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 11, 2019 Oct 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Same... How in the world can this problem still exist after nearly a year?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines