Pc crashing and iPhone crashing.

New Here ,
Oct 30, 2018 Oct 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So Rush on PC seems to crash when ever it wants. Completely random. My Laptop  is two days old.

sometimes  crashes as soon as I open it. Othertimes it crashes as whilst trying to preview videos. I’ve lost count how many times I’ve sent crash reports.

As for the iphone it seems seems to crash always when rendering or randomly when editing.

rush  is installed on a Samsung pro Evo ssd laptop has 32gb ram, 1080 Nvidia graphics card.

Iphone is iPhone X with the patient iOS Installed.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 02, 2018 Nov 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Pinky18,

This sounds terrible. Sorry!

So Rush on PC seems to crash when ever it wants. Completely random. My Laptop  is two days old.

Try this: press the Alt key when launching Rush on the desktop. Click OK for deleting preferences. See if Rush is more stable after launching.

rush  is installed on a Samsung pro Evo ssd laptop has 32gb ram, 1080 Nvidia graphics card.

What might help is to run the updater for your NVIDIA GPU to make sure you have the most recent ones installed. Another helper is to place your media on a separate high-speed SSD connected via USB3 with a USB3 cable.

See if those things might improve your performance and stability with Rush. If you do crash, please copy/paste a crash report here in this thread. Info: FAQ: How to find Premiere Pro crash logs on Windows?

Hope we can assist and get you back on track.

Thanks,
Kevin

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 07, 2018 Nov 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Pinky18,

Are you still having the crash problems? Let us know, we're happy to help.

Caroline

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 07, 2018 Nov 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi. Yes it’s still doing the exact same thing the advice given above hasn’t helped one bit. I’ve not had any internet last two weeks to check the desktop for updates but there’s been no updates for the iOS version. Biggest issue with the iOS version for me is when it would just crash back to apples home screen. Whilst rendering.

All the laptop Was purpose built for video editing and has the latest drivers installEd. i don’t use mechanical hard drives instead only samsuni pro evo’s Which are installed inside the laptop.

I know for a fact it won’t be due to the hardware partly because I never Had any issues with any other adobe programs. In fact everything else runs great it’s just Rush I have issues with.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines