Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Pertes des photos et vidéos

New Here ,
Nov 13, 2019 Nov 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour,

Je suis en voyage et réalise l'ensemble de mes vidéos via mon samsung à l'aide de 'lapplication rush for samsung (sensée être créer pour faliciter l'usage sur samsung ...).

Bref, ce matin impossible de lire les fichiers images et vidéos !

J'ai travaillé une vingtaine d'heure sur ce projet et voilà que je perd TOUT !!!!

Comment faire, je suis désespéré !!!

J'ai essayé de télécharger l'appli sur mon pc mais je télécharge bien ma timeline mais sans pouvoir affiché aucune images ou vidéos.
La première fois, l'appli m'avais carrément supprimées toutes mes photos (carrément sur le téléphone) et cette fois ci je garde ma timelime mais impossible pour le téléphone (ou l'ordinateur) de faire le lien avec les fichiers sources, alors que tout viens du même endroit !!!!!!

C'est incompréhensible !!!

Je paye 15$ par mois, sérieux quoi !!!

Merci, en espérant que quelqu'un puisse m'aider ...

TOPICS
Crash , Desktop version , Error or problem , Mobile version

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 14, 2019 Nov 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

I’m sorry about the trouble you’re having. The translation wasn’t exactly clear to me. Can you please upload a screen recording or screen grab of the Project Browser (Home page) and also your timeline? This will hopefully hope us understand what the issue is. 

Thanks, 

Peter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 16, 2019 Nov 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screenshot_20191114-122935_Rush for Samsung.jpg

Screenshot_20191114-121838_Rush for Samsung.jpg

Screenshot_20191114-114022_Rush for Samsung.jpg

Sorry, i think the pictures was already send in my first message ... 

Hope you can find the problem and help me, for the moment i résolve myself to rebuilt everything at the beginning ...

I'm quite angry about this app, second tome i got a huge trouble ! (First time the App just delete all of my pictures -_-).

In any case, i hope there is something to do, but i'm pretty sure that you gonna tell me you can't do anything and i have to fixe it myself and i need to reassociate each picture ... 

Please ficus your attention on the last screen shot, it say on the red circle with exclamation point that "state of the project", it say : it miss some media, generalyto an interruption of transfert with an other peripherique ... 

But all of my work come from my phone !!! It's impossible that some medias are still missing from an other peripherique ...

I beginning to broome crazy with this app !!! -_-' 

Sorry for my english ...

And thank for your help.

Screenshot_20191117-070747_Rush for Samsung.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 18, 2019 Nov 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Bonsoir!
Thank you so much for explaining the issue. All of the syncing between projects occurs using the CC Desktop app. Let's check through the Creative Cloud Desktop app to see if your files are syncing correctly.

On your computer, open the CC Desktop app then click the "Cloud" icon in the top right corner to select "Open sync folder." Here is an image, I hope this helps!

Screen Shot 2019-11-18 at 10.44.54 AM.png

So sorry for these frustrations!

-Caroline

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines