• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Phone died during editing and now the project has vanished?!

New Here ,
Sep 14, 2020 Sep 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was editing and then the Samsung logo came up and I though it crash like it normally sometimes does, but when I came back on I saw I had 1% battery so I believe it just died.

I had my phone fast charging but because of the power consumption of the app the battery was draining faster than it could charge.

Now in rush with/without WiFi I cannot find me project that I spent 4 days on? Its like it not loading it or something. Can I get it back?? There must be several old versions synced to cloud, surely!

TOPICS
Cloud sync , Crash , Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 16, 2020 Sep 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Riiccii,

Very sorry about that. Have you already tried sign out and back into your CC account within Rush? Make sure you're signing in from the same ID.

Let us know if that works.

Thanks,

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 16, 2020 Sep 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi I tried that yes, but only the other projects I had worked on loaded. I have since uninstalled and reinstalled rush but now I have no projects (I am signed in). I though maybe it would download the projects from the Adobe servers but the software thinks I've just install it for the first time again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines