Photo zooming

New Here ,
Jan 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello when I want to put a photo in my montage, it zooms by itself. the image is not fixed. I just want to have a fixed photo not a zooming video of my photo. Thanks for your answer

TOPICS
Mobile version

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Photo zooming

New Here ,
Jan 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello when I want to put a photo in my montage, it zooms by itself. the image is not fixed. I just want to have a fixed photo not a zooming video of my photo. Thanks for your answer

TOPICS
Mobile version

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 07, 2021 0
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there!

We're sorry about that. Could you share some information that helps us in troubleshooting?

• Could you provide a screenshot of what exactly's happening?
  • What's the resolution of your files?

Let us know. 

Thanks,

Kartika

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 08, 2021 0
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there! I hope this helps: https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-rush/why-have-my-still-pictures-zooming-in-and-moving/td-p/1...

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks,

Kartika

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 14, 2021 0