• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photos render as black screen

New Here ,
May 14, 2019 May 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have created a project in Premiere Rush that is mostly photos, with a couple of video clips.  When I export it, most of the photos don't show - I just get a black screen with the background audio.  The videos and a few photos show up, but I can't tell what I did differently on the videos that are actually rendered.  Help!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 25, 2019 May 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are the file types different in the photos that show up and the photos that are black? Are you working with  jpg, tif, png...?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 29, 2019 May 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi bartl17335516,

We would require a bit more information, we are not able to reproduce the issue at our end.

1. On which platform are you using Rush and which version?

2. Which image formats are you using? It will be really helpful if you will be able to share the sample files.

Can you try exporting the sequence using some other settings than you used previously? You can change the export sequence settings from Render screen.

Thanks for writing to us!

Thanks,Swati

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 29, 2019 May 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using Windows 10, Rush v. 1.1 Video playback with a black screen. Audio plays. When I pause the video, a still image appears.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 25, 2019 Dec 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem. All photos are exported as JPEG from Lightroom. Any fix on this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 25, 2019 Dec 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

A Rush crash and a restart fixed the issue. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines