Highlighted

pixelated video glitch in Premiere Rush?

New Here ,
Mar 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hoping someone can help me get to the bottom of this Rush glitch- I've been editing my videos on the app for a month now with no problems but now I'm seeing a bunch of my media in the video I'm currently editing get really pixelated, the pixelation varies per frame whenever I try to re-Edit or re-import the original media ( photo below is of one of the frames). It's like wack-a-mole trying to get this video pixelation free and I feel like I'm going insane! Any advice will be SO welcomed! 

Title edited by mod

466A45FB-06AA-4AC7-A5A9-E038B02C1582.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

pixelated video glitch in Premiere Rush?

New Here ,
Mar 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hoping someone can help me get to the bottom of this Rush glitch- I've been editing my videos on the app for a month now with no problems but now I'm seeing a bunch of my media in the video I'm currently editing get really pixelated, the pixelation varies per frame whenever I try to re-Edit or re-import the original media ( photo below is of one of the frames). It's like wack-a-mole trying to get this video pixelation free and I feel like I'm going insane! Any advice will be SO welcomed! 

Title edited by mod

466A45FB-06AA-4AC7-A5A9-E038B02C1582.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Mar 09, 2020 3
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there!

We're sorry about this. We would need more info to troubleshoot further.

Let us know, happy to help.

Thank you,

Kartika

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 12, 2020 0
New Here ,
Mar 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I'm having the same issue. I have it installed on an iPhone 11. 

What can I do to fix this issue? 

Thank you

8C611F1B-2226-48CF-A322-2AEC9073994E.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 18, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for writing in. What type of media files are you working with (codec/format, frame rate, frame size)? 

Are you getting this issue during playback or in an exported video?

Let us know, we're happy to assist.

Kartika

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 18, 2020 0
New Here ,
Mar 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue here. Shot video on my iPhone 11 Pro Max. Sync with creative cloud to edit in Rush. Playback has glitches in a few random clips. Shows in editor and in playback in the same place. Adjusting clips doesn't seem to help it. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 28, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry for the trouble. Would you mind sharing your media file so that I can test them at my end? You can upload them on Dropbox or Google Drive and send us the download link.

Happy to help.

Kartika 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 31, 2020 0
New Here ,
Apr 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi - I am experiencing the same exact issue. There's no problem until after I export. Then - one of the last clips is always pixelated. Can you please help? 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 14, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Amanda!

We're sorry for the trouble.  Can you sync your project to Creative Cloud and open it on another device? On the desktop version, you can try to disable Use Optimized Clips under Edit. This way we can see if it's related to media files or optimized clips are creating this issue. 

Thanks,

Kartika

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 15, 2020 0
New Here ,
May 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Where do I find that option. There is no edit option on my phone

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 23, 2020 0
New Here ,
May 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same issues. I've been editing all day yesterday and by the end of the day all of my videos and text that was created within the app is blurry. It didn't start off like that, but it progressed into that. Please help.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 24, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Jul 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yah seriously wtf is she talking about "under edit" this is a forum on Rush, not desktop premiere. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 05, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On the desktop version of Premiere Rush. We have an option to disable to optimized clips that created when we sync the project to Creative Cloud. On desktop, we have many options that may help us in troubleshooting. 

I hope this helps you. 

Thanks,

Kartika

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 06, 2020 0
New Here ,
Jun 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having the same issue on iphone 8. Shot all video with my phone with this pixelation occuring in a couple of my scenes for a few frames.

It looks like it's artifacting video from earlier on the timeline into the affected clip(s).  I've been re-importing my clips and re-exporting over and over and over again, and I'm about ready to throw my phone into a brick wall.

Godawfully frustrating.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 17, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, 

Sorry for the frustrating experience. Could you share your files with us so that I can test them at my end? Also, are you able to open these files without any issues on the desktop version of Rush?

Let us know. Happy to help.

Thanks,

Kartika

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 18, 2020 0
New Here ,
Jul 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same issues - my video glitches every time. I have tried downloading to my iPhone 11 photo album in 4K resolution and it still glitches. Not sure what else to do 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 15, 2020 0
New Here ,
Apr 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same issue as well. The pixelated images aren't there during editing but on export they are on two clips. I have tried deleting and reinstalling and still same thing. Very frustrating! I have tried the clips again and again and still same result. They play fine when on the same timeline. PLEASE HELP!!!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 24, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Aug 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

STILL NO SOLUTION & THIS HAPPENS ALL THE TIME. Literally not one single response from Adobe is an actual resolution, it's just a pushback BS response asking for more information. Come on guys!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 19, 2020 1
New Here ,
Aug 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Im having the same issue as well! I treid re exporting it and its the same pixel glithes in the same spots.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 31, 2020 0
New Here ,
Sep 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

[Mobile Experience]
Same issue for me. It's been happening every time I try to make a video. There's always a spot that gets pixelated. I tried everything: delete, reimport, cut part of the video, move it around, restart my phone, close & reopen the app...what else do I need to do to get rid of this? It seems like many people are running into the same issue - a good product recommendation for Adobe is to at least have a 'Known Issues' somewhere in the app & whether the team is working on it or if it has been fixed. Anyway, very frustrating experience, the thoughts of uninstalling the app cross my mind multiple times since this issues keep happening. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 02, 2020 0
New Here ,
Sep 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having this issue too. There is a pixelated band across the top of my video, both when working on the timeline and when exporting. This is the case for every export preset I've tried. My original files do not have this issue. A screenshot is below. 

Strangely enough, when I used the "YouTube 2160p 4K Ultra HD" preset when exporting, the pixelated band shrunk. (see second screenshot)

I've exported many projects on Premiere Rush before and have never had this issue. Has anyone found a solution to this problem? 

I'm using the desktop version of Premiere Rush, v.1.5.25.

megatronator_0-1599946789936.png

megatronator_1-1599946870623.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 12, 2020 0
New Here ,
Sep 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem my video and audio glitches and the videos are iphone 11 4K videos

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 27, 2020 0