Highlighted

Playback issue wit 4k footage in Rush

New Here ,
May 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I fixed the playback lag on my rush. The video was lagging so much when it played back I could hardly even edit it. I use to shoot in 4k on my drone, but took some video in 1080p and that seemed to work perfect. A customer support person said you need over 32gb of ram to run a 4k video on Rush. 

ttle edited by mod

TOPICS
Crash, Error or problem, Export, Freeze or hang, Hardware or GPU, Import, Performance, Preview

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Playback issue wit 4k footage in Rush

New Here ,
May 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I fixed the playback lag on my rush. The video was lagging so much when it played back I could hardly even edit it. I use to shoot in 4k on my drone, but took some video in 1080p and that seemed to work perfect. A customer support person said you need over 32gb of ram to run a 4k video on Rush. 

ttle edited by mod

TOPICS
Crash, Error or problem, Export, Freeze or hang, Hardware or GPU, Import, Performance, Preview

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 05, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
May 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We're sorry about the performance issue in Premiere Rush. Please share more info so that we determine the issue.

Looking forward to your response.

Thank you,

Kartika

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 07, 2020 0