• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Playback stuttering bug, can't use Rush for editing. Help!

New Here ,
Dec 17, 2020 Dec 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sometime early last week, I went to work on a video project in Premier Rush and the playback was choppy and stuttering badly. I noticed that the playback marker on the timeline was randomly jumping backwards a few frames for no apparent reason. I've made no significant changes to my computer except a couple of video card driver updates, but I've already tried reverting back to the version of nVidia driver that was installed before this playback bug started, and it did not solve the issue.

I"ve recorded a short clip of the playback bug as it is happening, which you can see here...

https://youtu.be/hsUIDxkgls8

That raw video clip is just one of dozens that were previously used in several Premier Rush projects that had no issues with playback at all, so I know there's nothing unusual about the clip itself. It was recorded with a Samsung Galaxy Note 8, standard mp4 format, at 30 fps. Now ALL of my previously working clips are suffering the same problem.

If it matters, here are my computer specs:
Core i7-10700K
nVidia RTX 2080
32GB DDR4 RAM
Windows 10 Pro 64bit (version 2004)

I've also updated Rush and then tried uninstalling and reinstalling, but the problem persists. I hope Adobe support understand that this is not just a simple nuisance bug, but rather it makes Premier Rush completely useless as a proper video editor for reasons that should be blindingly apparent.

TOPICS
Desktop version , Error or problem , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 17, 2020 Dec 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

happen the same to me. still trying to figure it out

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines