• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

.png showing as black box on Premiere rush

New Here ,
Oct 18, 2019 Oct 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Every time I import a .png file into premiere rush on my iphoneX, (in case that's pertinent to the issue) the file shows up as a black box, or a black image if you will. How can I fix this?

TOPICS
Error or problem , How to , Import , Mobile version

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 21, 2019 Oct 21, 2019

Hi Charlie,

Happy to let you know that we released Rush version 1.2.10 today that contains the fix for png images appearing as black in the monitor.

Let us know if you have any questions or feedback.

Peter

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 21, 2019 Oct 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Charlie,

Happy to let you know that we released Rush version 1.2.10 today that contains the fix for png images appearing as black in the monitor.

Let us know if you have any questions or feedback.

Peter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 23, 2019 Oct 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, 

I started a new project after these updates and after previewing the video a few times, now some of my .pngs are showing up black. The thumbnails on the sequence bar still shows the picture though. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jukebox,

Are you saying the png files show correctly at first and then they turn black after editing for a while? Any chance you can share a screen recording? Also, where are you importing the png files from? Lastly, what version of Rush and iOS do you have?

Thanks! 

Peter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, 

That's correct. I closed the program and tried to start it again, and the program did not even start up. I rebooted the computer and it seemed to work fine. However after editing several photos and videos though, the 'blackout' happened again during video playback and appeared to select several elements arbitrarily. 

I'm importing the files from a folder on my desktop. 

I have the latest Rush version 1.2.8 on a Windows 10 Dell. 

Adobe Rush blackout issues.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 28, 2019 Oct 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

Sorry for the delay. The issue the other users were reporting was specific to iOS 13. I have not seen this reported on Windows before. If you are still experiencing this issue could you please create a new post so we can track it better and avoid any confusion? Thanks! I hope all is working well for you now. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 21, 2020 May 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, Any follow up or similar post about this problem? I cant find any other post about this excetly problem. Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 26, 2020 May 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi leonc,

Can you DM me with specific details about your computer, version of Rush, and the media type you'ree using? 

Thanks, 

Peter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 28, 2020 May 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The problem Jukebox013 described just started happening today (5/28/2020) after an Adobe Rush update.  Using windows, thumbnails of still images (jpg, png) appear on the timeline, but they are a black screen in the preview window while video appears fine.  Also, Titles do not appear in the video window.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 29, 2020 May 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Now I'm getting this error.rush-error.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 01, 2020 Jun 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi!

Sorry for the trouble. You can either roll back to Rush version 1.5.8 or install our beta build. Here's how to install the beta build 

https://theblog.adobe.com/introducing-public-beta/

Hope this gets you going! 

Peter 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines