Highlighted

Poor Export Quality - Premiere Rush

Community Beginner ,
Jun 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been running into issues with exporting my videos from Rush to my desktop using the desktop version of Rush. 

When I edit the files, there is a clear difference between the raw footage and what is exported in lack of quality. I shoot using a GoPro 99% of the time at 2.7K 30FPS. Anyone have similar issues or know how to help?

Happy to provide more context as needed. 

TOPICS
Desktop version, Export, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Poor Export Quality - Premiere Rush

Community Beginner ,
Jun 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been running into issues with exporting my videos from Rush to my desktop using the desktop version of Rush. 

When I edit the files, there is a clear difference between the raw footage and what is exported in lack of quality. I shoot using a GoPro 99% of the time at 2.7K 30FPS. Anyone have similar issues or know how to help?

Happy to provide more context as needed. 

TOPICS
Desktop version, Export, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 24, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Jun 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here is an example of the quality. I think its pretty obvious one on left is rendered, one on right is raw. Gopro example.jpg

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 24, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry for the trouble. Please provide more info so that I can understand the issue to help you more effectively.

Let us know, happy to help.

Thanks,

Kartika

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 29, 2020 0