• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PR cannot access local (Google phone) videos

New Here ,
Jun 13, 2020 Jun 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello.  Newbie so please excuse me if this is something very simple.  Using a Google phone and can no longer access local videos; this seems to have occurred at the same time when I linked the phone to a tablet to make editing easier.  Any ideas would be appreciated.  Thank you - Cristian.

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 14, 2020 Jun 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When you say "local videos" do you mean video and/or projects saved to your phone?

If your files are local, rather than in the Cloud, you will not be able to edit the project on two different devices.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 14, 2020 Jun 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello Steve; thank you for taking the time to reply.  What's happening is that there are videos made on the phone that I'm looking to use to create a project; however PR doesn't "see" them when trying to access via its software.  Hope that makes sense.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines