Highlighted

Premier Rush CC Freezing

New Here ,
May 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have tried your method, described on: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_GGQJCNR4Yg , however I'm still experiencing the same issue with my Premiere Rush. The program used to work normally before, but now it just freezes each time I open a new project and try to import the video files.

My specs are following:

OS – Windows 10 Home
RAM - 16 GB

CPU - Intel:registered: Core i7 – 7700 HQ 2.80 GHz

GPU - NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB

Lenovo Legion Y520 Gaming Laptop - i7-7700HQ, 16GB RAM, 256GB PCIe SSD, NVIDIA GTX 1060 (6GB), FHD IPS 1920x1080

so I believe it's good enough to handle video editing Rush without any issues.

I hope that you have the solution for me.

TOPICS
Crash, Desktop version, Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Premier Rush CC Freezing

New Here ,
May 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have tried your method, described on: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_GGQJCNR4Yg , however I'm still experiencing the same issue with my Premiere Rush. The program used to work normally before, but now it just freezes each time I open a new project and try to import the video files.

My specs are following:

OS – Windows 10 Home
RAM - 16 GB

CPU - Intel:registered: Core i7 – 7700 HQ 2.80 GHz

GPU - NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB

Lenovo Legion Y520 Gaming Laptop - i7-7700HQ, 16GB RAM, 256GB PCIe SSD, NVIDIA GTX 1060 (6GB), FHD IPS 1920x1080

so I believe it's good enough to handle video editing Rush without any issues.

I hope that you have the solution for me.

TOPICS
Crash, Desktop version, Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 04, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
May 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there!

We're sorry about the slow performance of Premiere Rush.

• What type of media files are you working with (codec/ format, frame rate, frame size)?
  • Could you try to launch Rush as Run as administrator and see if it brings any change?

Try resetting the preferences to make the settings default. Long press Alt when the splash screen shows.

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks.

Kartika

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 06, 2020 0