Copied

Windows 10 Pro

Version 2004

OS Build 19041.685

GTX 2080 Super

AMD 3900X CPU

32GB Ram

Rush Version 1.5.40 Build 35

Trying to edit in Rush on my PC, and it keeps crashing after anywhere from 5-90 seconds usually into editing. I have maybe 30 seconds of footage, and am just scrubbing the timeline when it is crashing.  Tried the Beta version with similar issues and frequency. I have some of the crash reports as well if needed. 

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 23, 2020 Dec 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Just an update here - I tried this on my Macbook Pro (M1), in both the stable, and beta and have the same issue. Unsure if it is an issue with a video clip, or audio at this point. I used an audio track provided in rush, and have one about 15 second audio clip from my Iphone. 

Video is from DJI Mavic 2 Pro. Total is about 40 seconds long, which is why this is so confusing. I've edited videos upwards of 10 minutes in length without issue in the past. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines