• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premier Rush incompatibility

New Here ,
Jun 18, 2021 Jun 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Creative Cloud reports that Premier Rush (v 1.5.62) and Fresco (v 2.6.0) are incompatible with the current Win 10 v 21H1. They keep asking me to "upgrade" to Win 10 1903, which is a backward update. Anyone got or know of a solution?

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I too, have an issue with Rush and I'm on Win 10 v 21H1. I can't even get Premier Rush to open - after uninstalling and reinstalling various different versions, restarting computer, the adobe fixer tool thing, nothing seems to work! I click the open button and nothing happens, don't even see anything running in the background. So frustrating because I have a project I need to work on ASAP

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I fixed my problem, I was trying to open it in CC but when I went and tried to open the .exe in the folder I actually got an error that I was missing a MSVCP110.dll file, so I looked it up and installed this microsoft product:

https://www.drivethelife.com/windows-drivers/top-6-ways-to-fix-msvcp110-dll-missing-error-on-windows...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines