Premier Rush just crashed, my movie has disappeared

Nov 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

PR crashed about an hour ago, when I relaunch and go into the project the media files are still in there - shown on the left hand side - but the actual movie I've creating - all the edits, tranitions, music, everything - is gone. Just a black screen. Any suggestions on how I can get this back wwould be greatly appreciated because if I've got to start agian from scratch I'm going to explode. 

Thanks

Si  

TOPICS
Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Premier Rush just crashed, my movie has disappeared

Nov 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

PR crashed about an hour ago, when I relaunch and go into the project the media files are still in there - shown on the left hand side - but the actual movie I've creating - all the edits, tranitions, music, everything - is gone. Just a black screen. Any suggestions on how I can get this back wwould be greatly appreciated because if I've got to start agian from scratch I'm going to explode. 

Thanks

Si  

TOPICS
Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 18, 2020 0

Have something to add?