Highlighted

Premier rush keeps crashing on IPAD PRO

New Here ,
Jun 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The app wa working well for about a week and it started crashing consistently I even deleted the app off the iPad and re installed and still not working . Any advice ? I'm a bit bummed out because using the app iPad is so much more efficient and easier exporting to social media platforms 

TOPICS
Crash, Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Premier rush keeps crashing on IPAD PRO

New Here ,
Jun 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The app wa working well for about a week and it started crashing consistently I even deleted the app off the iPad and re installed and still not working . Any advice ? I'm a bit bummed out because using the app iPad is so much more efficient and easier exporting to social media platforms 

TOPICS
Crash, Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 20, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there!

We're sorry for the crash. Please provide more info for troubleshooting.

• Are you getting any error codes or messages when it crashes?
  • Does it crash on doing something specific in editing?
  • What type of media files are you working on (codec/ format, frame rate, frame size)?

Looking forward to your response.

Thanks,

Kartika

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 24, 2020 0