Premier rush keeps crashing on IPAD PRO

New Here ,
Jun 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The app wa working well for about a week and it started crashing consistently I even deleted the app off the iPad and re installed and still not working . Any advice ? I'm a bit bummed out because using the app iPad is so much more efficient and easier exporting to social media platforms 

TOPICS
Crash, Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Premier rush keeps crashing on IPAD PRO

New Here ,
Jun 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The app wa working well for about a week and it started crashing consistently I even deleted the app off the iPad and re installed and still not working . Any advice ? I'm a bit bummed out because using the app iPad is so much more efficient and easier exporting to social media platforms 

TOPICS
Crash, Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 20, 2020 1
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there!

We're sorry for the crash. Please provide more info for troubleshooting.

• Are you getting any error codes or messages when it crashes?
  • Does it crash on doing something specific in editing?
  • What type of media files are you working on (codec/ format, frame rate, frame size)?

Looking forward to your response.

Thanks,

Kartika

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 24, 2020 0
New Here ,
Nov 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kirtika, 

The app on IPad Pro does not show an error on the screen, it just crashes in the middle of any action. The app does not stay open for more than a min and it crashes when I'm adding a new file, when editing, etc. It is not specific to any action. 

Some of the troubleshooting I completed: uninstalled and reinstalled the program and performed a soft reset on my iPad. 

Thank you and I hope I can get some feedback on this issues. 

Alex 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 25, 2020 1
New Here ,
Dec 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just installed the app on my iPad it when I attempt to open the app, it opens, spins, and then crashes.

Can't do anything.

I uninstalled, reinstalled, same result.

Works fine on my iPhone. I prefer the larger screen when recording videos.

Please help...

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 12, 2020 0
New Here ,
Dec 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same thing happens to me. No error message, keeps constantly crashing after any little action.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 14, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Dec 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same exact problem. Where's the fix Adobe?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 25, 2020 0
New Here ,
Dec 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem here.  Keep crashing each time I use randomly. Brand new iPad Pro, no other apps running... can someone correct ASAP?? Why do we pay to have a service that doesn't work monthly??? 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 18, 2020 1
New Here ,
Dec 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same issue. I edit on my iPad Pro 2020, only like a few months old. I use this for editing videos for YouTube and I really need it to work or I'm gonna have to save up for a MacBook because for some reason the iPad can't handle it. It crashes on any action such as zooming in on the files, playing the video, going back to home, opening one of my projects, and things as simple as changing frame size, speed, or just simply scrolling across to get to a different part of the editing. Hopefully you guys fix this cuz the last time I came on here to establish an issue it was the glitch problem where it would randomly glitch in parts of the video and show a static for a split second. Now that issue is gone so hopefully you can do the same here. It's not a problem with storage either because in the app itself I only have one project as of now and the storage is 0.06% of 100 GB. Nor a problem on the device itself because I have a 516 GB iPad with only 44 GB used. And I wasted money on buying another 256 gb card thinking I was running out of storage. I've tried restarting the I pad. Shutting it down for 24 hours and coming back. And even the uninstall and reinstall. Of course I can't do that now because if I do I don't know if I'll loose my project. I've tried exporting as it is cuz I can export it now and still tweak things and separate audios to do it again when I reinstall but when I export it. It stop at at 67% everytime. Shouldn't be a problem with frame rate or quality either because I've never had a problem before. But I have full access to everything creative cloud with student subscription and I export at 4K 60fps. That is literally every juicy detail. PLEEEAAASSSEEE HELLLLP!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 31, 2020 0
Mark5E15 LATEST
New Here ,
Jan 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Folks,
I took the latest update for Adobe Rush yesterday and it is no longer
crashing on my iPad.
Seems to work fine now.
Finally.
Cheers!

--

Mark E Tennant

Cayuse/eSirius3G Administrator / IACUC & ARC IT Support

Case Western Reserve University

School of Medicine

Phone: 216-368-1102

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 01, 2021 0