• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premier Rush keeps crashing.

New Here ,
Nov 06, 2019 Nov 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Trying to use premier Rush on my Google Pixel 3 XL. The phone is up to date with the latest software and patches. 

I checked the app in the app store to see if I had the latest updates and it does appear that I do. 

When I go to render the video it almost finishes and then exits with an error. 

This happens when I try to export it in any type of quality. Although I prefer to export it in the highest quality which is one of the reasons why I use Rush. 

The app also freezes and exits with error as I am editing my videos. They are not particularly long. Usually between 1 and 5 minutes.

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem , Export , Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 12, 2019 Nov 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

• Can you duplicate the sequence and try exporting from the new set? 
  • Also, does it crash on other projects in your Rush setup? 
  • Have you attempted exporting your project from the desktop app?
Hope this helps!
Make sure to press "✔ Correct Answer" on this post if this answers your question. Happy Creating!
Anissa • @anissat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 24, 2020 May 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't even use the app to edit anymore it won't stay open. And keeps crashing. It's very dissapointing 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 01, 2020 May 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same issues with the same phone. I absolutely love this app but this issue makes it impossible to use.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 07, 2020 Jun 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same man

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 17, 2020 Jun 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issues, and when I try to use the footage on my PC with Premiere, it crashes the entire computer.
The footage is 4k, H.265. When I set the project to CPU only processing, it works fine. However, the Media Encoder can't output the final file saying it can't process HVEC.

1. Tried using Media Encoder with the GPU to ingest the files, but they can't find them on disk.

2. Encoded the files into HD within a mkv container in HandBrake, was able to use the files.

Obviously, there is something wrong with the H.265 in the Pixel -> Adobe encoding.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 31, 2021 Oct 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have the same issue on PC with game video.  It says i need an HVEC encoder and i need a paid plan (which i have) then crashes the program.  You can get an HVEC encoder for windows media player for 2 dollars so why do i have to pay more than a monthly subscription for it.  Adobe needs to fix this garbage.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines